Indian Wedding Mandap Stage Hire | Hindu Wedding
Offering an easy solution for Indian, Asian Weddings. Be it a full-on Asian wedding Stage or a Indian Hindu wedding ceremony Mandap, we can provide a simple and effective solution. Hiring a Mandap Stage for the Indian wedding ceremony is a must. This where The Hindu wedding ceremony is performed and the Couple are blessed. It is a very important part of the marriage.
South Indian Wedding Mandap Stage Hire. Tamil Wedding stage hire. Sri Lankan Wedding Stage
Indian weddings are known for their grandeur, opulence and the mandap is one of the most important elements of the wedding. The mandap is essentially the sacred canopy or altar under which the wedding ceremony takes place. It is decorated with flowers, fabrics, and other embellishments. Below we will explore the significance of the mandap in Indian weddings and provide you with tips to create a stunning mandap for your wedding.
Significance of the Mandap in Indian Weddings
The mandap is the most sacred part of the wedding ceremony. It is the place where the bride and groom exchange their vows and begin their journey as a married couple. The four pillars of the mandap represent the four parents who have brought the couple into the world. Top canopy represents the shelter and protection that the couple will provide for each other. All mandaps is also seen as a symbolic representation of the universe. Also the canopy representing the sky, the pillars representing the four directions and the altar representing the earth.
Tips for Creating a Stunning Mandap | Hindu Wedding
- Choose a theme: The mandap should be designed to reflect the overall theme of the wedding. Whether you want a traditional, modern or fusion wedding, the mandap should be decorated in a way that complements the theme of the wedding.
- Pick the right location: The location of the mandap is also important, as it should be easily visible to all the guests. The mandap should be placed in a central location that is easily accessible from all sides.
- Use flowers and fabrics: The mandap should be adorned with flowers and fabrics to create a beautiful and welcoming atmosphere. The choice of flowers and fabrics will depend on the theme of the wedding, but some popular options include marigolds, roses and jasmine.
- Add lighting: The right lighting can enhance the beauty of the mandap and create a romantic ambiance. Use soft, warm lights to create a cozy and intimate atmosphere.
- Incorporate cultural elements: The mandap can be designed to incorporate cultural elements that are meaningful to the couple. For example, you can include traditional motifs or symbols that are significant to your culture.
- Music: Marriage ceremony music or live instrumental players is a must and a pa system for the Pandit with a microphone.
The mandap is an integral part of Indian weddings and creating a stunning mandap can make your wedding day special. By following the tips outlined in this article, you can create a mandap that reflects your personal style and adds to the overall beauty of your wedding. Remember, the mandap is not just a decorative element, but a sacred space that symbolizes the union of two individuals in a lifelong commitment.