First Dance Songs for Asian Weddings. By Indian DJ’s
Over the years we noticed that certain First Dance Songs are Still Popular today for the Couples First Dance at their Asian Wedding Reception. Mostly are Romantic Indian songs from Hindi Bollywood Films. There are also popular Bhangra Singers from UK & India. Traditional Indian wedding first dance song still make the hair on your arm stand up.
The ever Popular Worldwide hit ‘Lady In Red’ Still is still requested as are other John Legend Hits.
Our British Indian Djs have complied a list of the top 10 or so to help you Decide:
- Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga 2019
- Teri Ore – Singh Is King.
- Apni Bana Le Menu Tu Sajna -Sukhshinder Shinda
- Tum hi ho – Aashiqui.
- Soch Na Sake – Airlift
- All of Me. John Legend.
- Tujhe Dekha To Ye Jana Sanam– Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge.
- Tere Mere Pyaar – Kumar Sanu.
- Jeene Laga Hoon – Ramaiya Vastavaiya.
- Tujhme Rab Dikhta Hai – Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.
- Yeh Waada Raha – Yeh Waada Raha
- Can’t Help Falling in Love – UB40
- Lady in Red – Chris De Burgh
1 thought on “First Dance Asian Wedding”
Comments are closed.