Indian DJs who are available for booking for Indian weddings in 2023-2024
However, here are some general tips to help you find the best DJ for your Indian wedding: Fusion Wedding
- Look for a Panjabi DJ who has experience in performing at Indian weddings. Indian weddings have unique traditions, customs, and music styles, so it’s essential to hire a DJ who has experience in playing music that is suitable for Indian weddings.
- Check for online reviews and ratings. Look for Indian DJs who have good reviews and ratings from previous clients. This can help you get an idea of their experience and level of expertise.
- Consider the DJ’s equipment and setup. Ensure that the DJ you are considering has the necessary equipment and setup for an Asian wedding. This includes a high-quality sound system, lighting, and backup equipment in case of technical difficulties.
- Schedule a online consultation if your on a budget. Once you have narrowed down your list of potential Asian DJs, for big fat weddings schedule a consultation with them at the venue. During the meeting, discuss your wedding theme, music preferences, and other important details that will help them customise their services to your requirements.
- It is important to start looking for a DJ early to ensure that you have a good selection of options to choose from. Once you have found one who meets your requirements, make sure to check their availability and schedule them as early as possible to avoid any last-minute surprises. This will also give you time to coordinate with the DJ and plan any special requests or surprises that you may have in mind for your wedding.
- Discuss Payments Terms to avoid any surprises.
Absolutely amazing. We booked Raw Echos for our fusion (English/Indian) wedding. We met up with DJ Raajh prior to the wedding where he took the time to understand our likes and using his experience and great ideas, helped us to co-ordinate other aspects of the wedding too, to make it a perfect day. He was very accommodating. The wedding day was spectacular thanks to him and his team. He went above and beyond throughout it. Both sides of the family loved the whole set up and music. The guests danced non stop until midnight! We had loads of guests asking for his details. We even have videos of our guests playing Dhol! It was such a special day.
My daughter got married at Whittlebury Park in Northamptonshire this summer. The entertainment from Raw Echoes was truly amazing! They have extensive experience of venues across the country! They catered well for the songs we chose and the feedback from the guests was truly amazing. Look forward to using Raw Echoes again!
Amazing event by Raw Echoes entertainment. DJ Raajh was professional and helpful with advice and suggestions to make the event a grand success!! ✔️
DJ Raajh was wonderful, is very skilled..great with mixing of songs..our guests really enjoyed the music and had a good time
Raw Echoes DJ Sukh-are the best at what they do!
Very professional DJ and host, excellent set of skills! Highly recommended.
I can't recommend Raw Echoes enough!!!! DJ Suhk was incredible and was one of the highlights of my 50th birthday party! I was concerned about the look of my venue but he worked his magic with the lighting and totally transformed the space. It was clear that he wanted everyone to have an amazing time and he really delivered on that with loads of great music and positive energy.
Played my pre wedding party and had the place jumping. Great sound system to complement the great selection of Bhangra bangers! Thanks again Sukh
2 thoughts on “Some general tips to help you find the best DJ for your Indian wedding:”
Comments are closed.